url mode usage

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Just had a go with this and it looks like it's going to be very useful, so thanks for your efforts!

I know it's young, but do you plan to allow for the same kind of usage as the examples on imageresizing.net (http://imageresizing.net/docs/examples )?  I've tried the following but it doesn't work for me:

/resizedImage?url=path-to-picture.jpg&maxWidth=100&maxheight=80

What i would like is to be able to selectively use it like the above (ie: not enable the automatic feature), and to omit width and height as they are not known in the example I'm trying to get working.

I'm finding that if I include width & height & set them to be the same as maxWidth & maxHeight then it works, but that seems weird (the source images are larger, to be clear).

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Good to know that someone had tried it. The past weeks i was very busy with a community site built entirely in Orchard and i already changed a lot to this image resizer but i still have to make it more general purpose and merge it with the source code of this project. Because i need this module also for a private project i'm gonna try to update the image resizer project in the coming two weeks. The problem with maxWidth & maxHeight will be fixed to.